|Advantage||Long range; high projectile power|
|Disadvantage||Low speed; low melee power|
Weapons In This Class
These are the exact descriptions of the weapons in the Bows class, as given ingame.
- Subspace Bow: A bow that shoots black-orange arrows that turn enemies with low health into small figurines.
- Fire Bow: A bow that shoots flame-tipped arrows that set enemies ablaze.
- Twilight Bow: A bow that shoots purple-blue with blue flame-tipped arrows that sets enemies ablaze and freezes them. Seems kinda rough, doesn't it? That's the fun part!
- Portal Bow: A bow that shoots either a blue or orange arrow first, then the other after. These arrows create portals if they hit a wall, and you can go in one portal and out the other. Hmm, sounds all too familiar...
- Black Hole Bow: A bow that creates a black hole that takes in anything in the surrounding area. Do NOT shoot if you are next to a wall or enemy, as you will get sucked in, too.
- Flip Bow: A bow that shoots transparent arrows with a rainbow outline, which can confuse enemies. Rainbows do seem kinda trippy, if you ask me.
- Looting Bow: A bow that shoots gold arrows, which make enemies have a better chance of dropping good items. Looting's the best part of an adventure, anyway.
- Spike Bow: A bow with spiked arrows, which slash at enemies way more than required. Not as much as we wanted, but whatever.
- Negative Bow: A bow that uses negative energy as fuel. I'm not sure what it does, though...
- Overkill Bow: A small green bow with an infinity sign on it. It only has one shot at a time, but when it hits an enemy, the shot seperates into 6 or 7 other shots that strike that enemy all at once.
- Comet Bow: A bow that shoots comets. Not arrows - COMETS. These shoot at extremely fast speeds, and freezes enemies.
- Centurion Bow: Modeled after the main arsenal of the Skyworld army, it is a bow that shoots light arrows. These arrows shoot in a curve, but can be aimed.
- Earth Bow: A bow that shoots arrows with rocks at the end of them. Shooting it at the ground will make it make a hole in the ground, which regenerates after a while.
- Machine Bow: A crossbow that shoots rapid fire. Not much else to it.
- Silver Bow: A bow modeled after that of a fallen angel. It has aimable shots, and is quick at reloading.
- Gemstone Bow: A bow made entirely out of crystals. It shoots arrows tipped with diamond, which have a looting aspect.
- Plasma Bow: A bow that shoots little plasma bullets. These can be shot in rapid fire, and...*sigh* electrocute enemies...
- Landia Bow: A bow that shoots 4 flaming arrows at once. I got it in another dimension...if you know what I mean.
- Sniping Bow: A bow that allows you to aim for enemies from a long distance away, and hide behind things.
- Flamer Bow: A bow which shoots 8 flaming arrows that finds an enemy and shoots it. It goes a long distance aswell.
- Sling Bow: A bow that isn't actually a bow. Rather, it's a slingshot that shoots small pellets that launch in a scattershot.
- Assassin's Crossbow: A spring powered projectile that can equip a variety of special crossbow bolts. They can explode, put enemies to sleep, set down razor-based traps... It's power is boosted when paired with the Zoom Skull.
Characters Who Wield Bows
Bows are a rare weapon among the playables and villains, as seen below.
Two playables in the first game wield a bow:
Four* playables from the second game wield bows:
- Jayrus wields the Missile Bow.
- Eclair wields the Flora Bow
- Zedre wields the Neon Bow
- Lirtson wields the Mind Bow
Only two characters wield bows in this AoW series spinoff: Eclair still wields the Flora Bow, and Arcaş wields the Sagittarius Bow.